• The information we collect and why we collect it;
• How we use that information;
• How we share information; and
• The choices we offer.
Personally Identifiable Information That We Collect:
We do not collect personally identifiable information from you unless you voluntarily provide it to us, such as your email address, name, song name, artist/band name, and artist/band genre. You may be required to submit certain personally identifiable information when you register on the Service. The personally identifiable information which you may provide to us could include your name, email address, physical address, credit card number and other personal information.
Non-Personal Or Aggregate Information That We Collect:
When you access our Service or use the Audiokite.com services, we may automatically collect non-personally identifiable information from you, such as IP host address, web pages viewed, browser type, operating system, referring service, search information, device type, page views, usage and browsing habits on the Service and similar data. We may also aggregate demographic information collected from our users (such as the number of users in a particular state) in a manner which does not identify any one individual. We may also aggregate information collected offline in connection with the Service or use of our services, obtain non-personally identifiable information from third party sources and develop aggregate information by anonymizing previously collected personally identifiable information.
It is possible at times when collecting non-personally identifiable information through automatic means that we may unintentionally collect or receive personally identifiable information that is mixed in with the non-personally identifiable information. While we will make reasonable efforts to prevent such incidental data collection, the possibility still exists. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected your personal information, please notify us at email@example.com.
We will only use your personally identifiable information as described below, unless you have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the personally identifiable information is collected from you or through some other form of consent from you or notification to you:
• We may share your personally identifiable information collected in connection with providing the Service.
• We may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your inquires or requests.
• We may permit our vendors and subcontractors to access your personally identifiable information, but they are only permitted to do so in connection with performing services for us. They are not authorized by us to use the information for their own benefit.
• We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties to further the purpose for which you provided such information to us; for example, we may share your information with PayPal, as necessary for processing your purchases made online via the Service. We urge you to read PayPal’s privacy practices before submitting any personal credit card information through the Service.
• We may disclose personally identifiable information as required by law or legal process.
• We may share personally identifiable information, including email addresses, with members of the website in connection with our reviewer / fan opt-in program or any other relevant program.
• We may disclose personally identifiable information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the terms or policies for our services or our sponsors.
• We may transfer your personally identifiable information in connection with the sale or merger or change of control of Audiokite.com or the division responsible for the services with which your personally identifiable information is associated.
• We may share your personally identifiable information with an affiliate of Audiokite.com who is in the same corporate family as us as long as their privacy practices are substantially similar to ours.
• We may share your personally identifiable information with an approved third party if during the use of the service you become eligible for a promotion with that approved third party. Eligibility is generally limited to scores in reports. To opt out of these promotions, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Opt Out of Partnerships" and your information will never be shared. Approved third parties are limited to the following, and we urge you to review their privacy polices as well: Musicbox (http://mymusicbox.me/), Wespin (http://www.wespin12.com/)
Non- personally identifiable or aggregate information may be used by us for any purposes permitted by law and may be shared with any number of parties, provided that such information shall not specifically identify you.
Cookies and Similar Technologies:
If you delete your cookies, change browsers or use a different cookie, our cookie (or an opt-out cookie) may no longer work and you will have to reinput (or opt-out) again.
Analytics and Conversion Tracking:
We may collect information about
your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type,
for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical
data about our users’ browsing
actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit .
We also use Google conversion tracking and/or similar services to help us understand your and other users’ use of the Service.
The security of your personally identifiable information is very important to us. When we collect your personally identifiable information online, we use reasonable efforts to protect it from unauthorized access. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that your personally identifiable information will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers and your use of our Service and Audiokite.com services demonstrates your assumption of this risk. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are authorized to have access to your personally identifiable information. For more information on protecting your privacy, please visit .
Your Disclosures In Blogs And Other Social Media:
You should be aware that personally identifiable information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, chat room, social media platform or otherwise online, or that you share in an open forum such as an in-person panel or survey, may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable to control such uses of your personally identifiable information, and by using such services you assume the risk that the personally identifiable information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
Protection for Children:
We generally do not collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If at any time in the future we plan to collect personally identifiable information from children under 18, such collection and use, to the extent applicable, shall, when required, be done in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and appropriate consent from the child’s parent or guardian will be sought where required by COPPA. When we become aware that personally identifiable information from a child under 18 has been collected without such child’s parent or guardian’s consent, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
As a convenience to you, we may provide links to third-party Services from within our Service. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites. When you link away from our Service, you do so at your own risk.
Communications with Audiokite.com:
No Rights of Third Parties:
Site Terms and Conditions:
Use of this Service is governed
by, and subject to, the Terms and Conditions located at
agreement to be bound by these provisions. IF YOU DO NOT
AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THE
United States of America:
For questions or concerns relating to privacy, we can be contacted at: email@example.com.